Contracted with the Wells Fargo Senior UX Visual Design Team to re-envision user-journeys, user-experience, and build scalable visual design systems across Wells Fargo touch points, including mobile and web, and B2B and B2C channels.
My Role: Senior UX Visual Designer
My Tools: Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision
: User-journeys, wireframes, visual design systems
• Defined, advocated for, and drove visual design and brand direction for the UX team
• Built scalable design system and best practices within the broader innovation group.
• Produced top-tier, hands-on visual design, research, and deliverables that adhered to complex and evolving design system components, accessibility, UX guidelines and standards.
• Assessed business, user and technical requirements and analyzed relevant internal and external products to determine best practices.
• Presented and defended designs and key milestone deliverables to peers, direct managers, and executive level stakeholders.
• Developed new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.
Building the User Flows and Information Architecture
Working with a team of UX, product, and visual designers we identified different user groups and relevant motivating factors, then mapped out the potential user flows and information architecture for those and other scenarios, pathways, and user journeys.